If you want to move from operational day-to-day activities, become a consultant and provide high-quality software this role is perfect for you.
At Rueger Consulting we are looking for a Java Developer (full stack) to join our team, in order to provide sound software solutions to our customers. If you love solving problems, enjoy working with customers from around the world, and love variety, this job has it all. Rueger Consulting is a growing company and there’s a lot of opportunity to work with a broad range of technologies, people and products.
Able to work independently with defined problems on an average level within certain areas of expertise. Takes an independent approach to ongoing project tasks, is proactive in terms of communicating possible issues, and takes the initiative in relation to relevant solutions.
Knowledge and experience with tools like Maven, Git, SVN, and the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence) You are self-driven, will deliver fast and with high quality. Experience of working with Agile methodology will be highly valued. You will be part of a new unit, and we therefore expect you to positively adapt and respond to change. You are expected to be able to travel, primarily in the Nordics.
- ITIL Foundation certification would be a plus
- Good English and/or German. Additional European languages are of great advantage
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
- Demonstrated consulting attitude (understanding of business drivers behind technology, problem solver, attention to detail, resourcefulness, not afraid to ask questions, etc.)
- Work alone and within a team
- Willingness to travel abroad