The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) certification allows delegates to understand the BRM role and create awareness of it in their organisation. They will also be able to look at current relationships in their business and identify where improvements can be made.
30 and 60 day courses are available
- Module 1: An overview of BRM
- Module 2: Strategic partnering
- Module 3: Business IQ
- Module 4: Portfolio Management
- Module 5: Business transition management
- Module 6: Provider domain knowledge
- Module 7: Powerful communication
- Module 8: Exam preparation
- Includes: 50% off membership of the Business Relationship Management Institute when buying our course
Anyone working or looking to work in a business relationship environment, such as buyers, sales teams and customer service advisors. However, it may also be of use to business owners, project managers and others involved in business processes.
50 multiple choice questions. 40 minute duration with a 50% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of BRM. There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam.
The BRMP course is part of the Foundations for Professionals program.
The BRMP course is delivered for your students at www.ittraining.services or on your portal.
More details about the course content and qualification scheme can be found at http://itsm.zone/course-guides/what-is-brm