The DevOps Foundation course is accredited by the DevOps Institute and provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows enable IT organisations to deliver greater business value by improving the ability to more quickly design, develop, deploy and operate reliable software and services.
30 and 60 day courses are available
- Lesson 1: Why DevOps?
- Lesson 2: Introducing DevOps Part 1
- Lesson 3: Introducing DevOps Part 2
- Lesson 4: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 1
- Lesson 5: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 2
- Lesson 6: DevOps Culture
- Lesson 7: Organisational Considerations
- Lesson 8: DevOps Practices The First Way
- Lesson 9: DevOps Practices The Second and Third Way
- Lesson 10: DevOps and IT Service Management Processes
- Lesson 11: Automation Practices and Tool Categories
- Lesson 12: Adopting a DevOps Culture
- Lesson 13: Summary and Exam Preparation
Individuals and organisations seeking a fundamental understanding of DevOps; employees, managers, stakeholders and suppliers who are leading or contributing to an organisation’s DevOps initiatives; consultants guiding their clients through DevOps programs and process improvement initiatives; application and infrastructure providers whose products are part of the DevOps tool chain; internal and external suppliers; business stakeholders
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of DevOps. Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam.
The DevOps Foundation course is part of the Foundations for Professionals program.
More details about the course content and qualification scheme can be found at http://itsm.zone/course-guides/what-is-devops