This course provides a comprehensive introduction to ISO/IEC 20000, the international standard for service management. Foundation certificate holders can understand the structure of the standard and key terms used within it. They will understand what an organisation needs to do in order to be accredited to the standard.
30 and 60 day courses are available
- 6 easy to absorb modules covering terminology, structure, concepts and value
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 15 hours
- Module 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000
- Module 2: Service management system general requirements
- Module 3: Service delivery and relationship processes
- Module 4: Design, transition, control and resolution processes
- Module5: Audits
- Module 6: Exam preparation
- Includes free eBook: ISO/IEC 20000:2011 A Pocket Guide
People who are working in an organisation that is using service management guidance (like ITIL) to deliver its services. Would also be suitable for students who have studied ITIL or COBIT 5, although this is not a requirement.
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
None. Candidates much have completed the ISO/IEC Foundation Course. The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting higher level training in ISO/IEC 20000
Call us for a quote
If you don’t want to wait, grab your phone and call us on