This course is the starting point for people wanting ITIL qualifications, it is mandatory for anyone wanting to proceed to intermediate study or anyone wanting to achieve expert status.
30 and 60 day courses are available
- Introducing ITIL
- Service Management and Stakeholders
- Functions, Roles and Processes
- The Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy – Key Concepts
- Service Strategy – Processes
- Service Design – Key Concepts
- Service Design – Processes (1)
- Service Design – Processes (2)
- Service Transition – Processes (1)
- Service Transition – Processes (2)
- Service Operation – Processes
- Service Operation – Functions
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology Considerations
- The Sample ITIL Foundation Exam
Each lesson contains a video tutorial, study guide and associated quiz.
Course duration is 18 hours and is 2 ITIL credits.
ITIL Foundation is suitable for anyone working in IT services, or anyone who is considering a career in IT. Also suitable for students who have studied COBIT 5 or ISO/IEC 20000, although this is not a requirement.
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
None. Candidates much have completed the ITIL Foundation Course. The ITIL Foundation is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting to study higher level ITIL courses.
Call us for a quote
If you don’t want to wait, grab your phone and call us on