Learn how to successfully implement ITIL Service Operation best practices.
90 and 150 day courses are available
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operation Principles
- Service Operation Processes
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Organising Service Operation
- Technology Considerations
- Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
Course duration is 21 hours (minimum) and is 3 ITIL Credits.
Service Desk Management and staff, Applications and Hardware Support, Network Operation Staff, Process and Procedure Engineers, Application Developers and Managers and Supplier Managers or anyone who has an interest in the Service Operation Lifecycle.
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
ITIL Foundation Certificate. Students must have completed the full Service Operation course.
Optionally for a fixed price you can book a personal coach guiding you through the training and answering any questions you might have. Upon booking you will receive a predefined number of hours of personal coaching.
Call us for a quote
If you don’t want to wait, grab your phone and call us on