Learn how to successfully implement ITIL Service Transition best practices and how to manage the efficient and effective transition of new or changed services -including activities such as communications, commitment and organizational change.
90 and 150 day courses are available
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Service Transition Principles
- Service Transition Processes
- Service Transition Related Activities
- Organising for Service Transition
- Technology Considerations for Service Transition
- Implementation and Improvement of Service Transition
Course duration is 21 hours (minimum) and is 3 ITIL Credits.
Data Centre Managers, Operations Managers, Development, Testing and QA Managers, Process and Procedure Engineers, Application Developers and Managers, Project Managers, Change and Configuration Managers and Asset Managers.
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
ITIL Foundation Certificate. Students must have completed the full Service Transition course.
Optionally for a fixed price you can book a personal coach guiding you through the training and answering any questions you might have. Upon booking you will receive a predefined number of hours of personal coaching.
Call us for a quote
If you don’t want to wait, grab your phone and call us on