IT Service Management is the goal, ITIL® is the way
ITIL® is a set of best practices and is the most used framework worldwide for establishing an IT Service Management (ITSM) capability within an organization.
The latest version of ITIL® (the 2011 edition) describes the processes, procedures, activities and checklists that can be used by an organization to deliver value to its customers in the form of IT Services.
We would like to recommend Rueger Consulting to any organization looking to improve their IT Service Management via ITIL tranings
What do we offer
- Certified and experienced instructors
- which have practical experience in implementing the ITIL best practices, so that they can answer all your real-life questions
- which can teach the material in the most appropriate way, so that each student gets the maximum out of the course
- Practical examples from our past and ongoing projects, so that we can show how theory applies to practice
- Individual approach towards each customer
- Classroom trainings: public and as a closed group (company internal)
- Online trainings
- ELearnings with personal coach
- Value for money for each customer by assessing the as is state and providing improvement reports after each training delivery
Overview of all ITIL courses and certification levels
Our Instructor Led ITIL Offerings
ITIL® Service Strategy
You’ll learn how customers, users and IT work together to achieve the aims of the organisation.
ITIL® Service Design
You’ll learn how to ensure that the design of any services meet the needs of both the organisation and the IT teams.
ITIL® Service Transition
You’ll learn about building and testing the services defined in the design stage, prior to promoting them to the live environment.
ITIL® Service Operation
You’ll learn about the processes that will need to be in place to support the services once they have been implemented. You’ll also learn about what is needed to monitor and support the services and fix any issues that may be identified.
ITIL® Continual Service Improvement
You’ll learn that the aim of Continual Service Improvement is to regularly review the services in order to identify if any improvements are required.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who seek understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organisation.
- For IT professionals who are working within an organisation that has already adopted and adapted ITIL®, but who need to be informed about how they can contribute to an on-going service improvement programme.
- Reduced costs achieved through fewer incidents caused by failed change (less rework)
- Improved productivity through more efficient and effective processes
- Increased customer retention via improved customer satisfaction
- Competitive advantages through improved speed to market of IT goods and services
- Better adherence and compliance to contractual obligations in turn reducing legal risk and the associated costs
- Enhanced career prospects with your organisation
- Improved job opportunities within the ITSM industry
- Increased job satisfaction
- A better understanding of your role and the role of others, reducing conflict which may lead to stressful situations
- The ability to measure your personal performance and worth based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Accredited ITIL Courses - Delivery Dates
All our materials are provided by Purple Griffon, which a an UK based training organization and are accredited by BCS, the Chartered Institute of IT.
|ITIL® Foundation||11.12.2017||3 days||Sofia||Yes||Open|
|ITIL® Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements||28.09.2017||5 days||Sofia||Yes|
|ITIL® Intermediate Planning, Protection and Optimization||16.10.2017||5 days||Sofia||Yes|
|ITIL® Overview||21.09.2017||1 day||Sofia||No|
|Apollo 13 – an ITSM case experience||15.09.2017||1 day||Sofia||No|
|ITIL® Intermediate Operational Support and Anaysils||09.10.2017||5 days||Sofia||Yes|
|ITIL® Intermediate Release, Control and Validation||06.11.2017||5 days||Sofia||Yes|
All our courses are available both as public and as a closed group (company internal).
ELearning with Personal Coach
Do you know that you can take this course as a set of pre-recorded videos, at the convenience of your home and at any given time during day and night? To ensure you gain proper level of understanding we can offer you a personal coach.
Learn more here.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark, and a Registered Community Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office, and is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.