This course provides a comprehensive introduction to OBASHI. OBASHI Foundation certificate holders can work as part of an OBASHI team, understand how OBASHI supports business strategy and explain the benefits of OBASHI. OBASHI is a revolutionary new methodology to allow you to really understand how your business works.
30 and 60 day courses are available
- 12 easy to absorb lessons covering terminology, structure, concepts and value
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 13.5 hours
- Lesson 1: Introducing OBASHI
- Lesson 2: OBASHI and business strategy, digital flow and digital dynamics
- Lesson 3: Core principles
- Lesson 4: Business and IT Diagrams and Dataflow Analysis View
- Lesson 5: Elements and layers
- Lesson 6: Relationship rules
- Lesson 7: Relationship types part 1
- Lesson 8: Relationship types part 2
- Lesson 9: Techniques and standards
- Lesson 10: Physical vs. Logical
- Lesson 11: Modelling using OBASHI
- Lesson 12: The OBASHI exam
OBASHI is applicable to any organisation and at all levels.
OBASHI: 50 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 60% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
None. Candidates much have completed the OBASHI Course.
The OBASHI Foundation course is part of the Foundations for Professionals program.
The OBASHI course is delivered for your students at www.ittraining.services or on your portal.
More details about the course content and qualification scheme can be found at http://itsm.zone/course-guides/what-is-obashi