The PRINCE2 Practitioner course allows delegates to start to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a project environment. The Practitioner is a globally recognised project management certification. This course can also be purchased by existing PRINCE2 Practitioners who need to re-register their certification.
90 and 150 day courses are available
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: The business case theme
- Module 3: The organisation theme
- Module 4: The quality theme
- Module 5: The plans theme
- Module 6: The risk theme
- Module 7: The change theme
- Module 8: The progress theme
- Module 9: The Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project processes
- Module 10: Managing Delivery Stages
- Module 11: The Directing a Project, Managing a Stage Boundary and Closing a Project processes
Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. Relevant to key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
8 multiple choice scenario based questions; open book (hard copy only. 150 minute duration with a 55% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate. You must have a copy of the PRINCE2 manual – for the course and the open book exam. EBook manuals cannot be used during the exam, a hard copy is required.
Optionally for a fixed price you can book a personal coach guiding you through the training and answering any questions you might have. Upon booking you will receive a predefined number of hours of personal coaching.
Call us for a quote
If you don’t want to wait, grab your phone and call us on