Lead your projects don't just follow up on issues
PRINCE2® is the world-wide de facto standard for Project Management. Originally developed by the UK government, it is now widely used in both the public and private sector, all around the world. The standard embodies an established and proven best practice for managing projects. Our course will guide you through the essential steps for running a successful project, assisting you to understand that it can be used for all types of projects due to its flexible approach.
What we offer
- Certified and experienced instructors
- which have practical experience in implementing the Prince2 best practices, so that they can answer all your real-life questions
- which can teach the material in the most appropriate way, so that each student gets the maximum out of the course
- Practical examples from our past and ongoing projects, so that we can show how theory applies to practice
- Individual approach towards each customer
- Classroom trainings: public and as a closed group (company internal)
- Online trainings
- Mentored E-learnings
- Value for money for each customer by assessing the as is state and providing improvement reports after each training delivery
All our materials are provided by Purple Griffon, which a an UK based training organization and are accredited by PeopleCert.
|Prince2® Foundation||24.07.2017||3 days||Sofia||Yes|
|Prince2® Practitioner||27.11.2016||2 days||Sofia||Yes|