The RESILIA Foundation qualification takes delegates through a lifecycle approach to organisational cyber resilience, from creating a strategy aligned to business objectives through to operational cyber resilience activities. The course is suitable for anyone who needs an awareness of how to protect an organisation’s information assets, as well as how to recover from a cyber breach.
30 and 60 day courses are available
- Module 1: Introduction to cyber resilience
- Module 2: Risk management
- Module 3: Managing cyber resilience
- Module 4: Cyber resilience strategy
- Module 5: Cyber resilience design
- Module 6: Cyber resilience transition
- Module 7: Cyber resilience operation
- Module 8: Cyber resilience improvement
- Module 9: Roles and responsibilities
- Module 10: Exam preparation
The entire organisation, including the boardroom, IT, risk and business professionals, so that they better understand the risks and benefits of effective Cyber Resilience.
The certification is aimed at IT and security, risk functions and all core business functions including HR, finance, procurement, operations and marketing.
50 multiple choice questions. 110 minute duration with a 66% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of cyber resilience. Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam.
The RESILIA Foundation course is part of the Foundations for Professionals program.
The RESILIA Foundation course is delivered for your students at www.ittraining.services or on your portal.
More details about the course content and qualification scheme can be found at http://itsm.zone/course-guides/what-is-resilia